First Los Angeles ride 2010!!!

GoldenMotor.com

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
the next bike i'm building, as soon as the guy drops it off this week is late 1920's 20" bike. by all the backwards reasoning going on, it should do 60 mph.

or maybe, i'll put a 60 tooth on it and ride wheelies and do backflips on it...

(edit) is it just a weird foto, or is the coaster brake arm on the same side as the sprocket? i can't wait to get this thing...
Why not just get one of those circus tiny bikes that the clowns ride with 9" wheels, and maybe go 70mph Bro? hahahaha On a serious note, I'm thinkin about puttin a motor on my old vintage tandom bike. Hav'nt looked at the approach yet, bikes been sitting burried behind 7 MBs,{Rockvoice/mine bikes}. Good Luckr.ly.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Awesome video, Thanks Tony, Tena and Athena glad you made it. Also special thanks to MAXVISION for coming all the way from San Diego (and for picking up Bairdco along the way) and thanks to everyone that came out and made this a rockin event .
And thank YOU for a great ride Rockvoice! The drive up and back was WELL worth it. Fun ride, great people. So glad to have met you guys...

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Why not just get one of those circus tiny bikes that the clowns ride with 9" wheels, and maybe go 70mph Bro? hahahaha On a serious note, I'm thinkin about puttin a motor on my old vintage tandom bike. Hav'nt looked at the approach yet, bikes been sitting burried behind 7 MBs,{Rockvoice/mine bikes}. Good Luckr.ly.
rotflrotflrotflrotfl