Orange County Beaches Ride. January 10th.

GoldenMotor.com

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
hey Bairdco , ive heard some MBers horror stories about the fuzz in newport from other members in the past, that their not too MB friendly . I guess you ride their with no issues.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
never had a problem. tomorrow, i'll buzz past some cops and see what happens.

i dunno what they'd think if a "gang" showed up, though.

one advantage, is it's probably gonna be cold, so the beaches won't be crowded.

i led a cop through Main street in Huntington during the summer for about a mile. i think he was more interested in the chicks than me.

the main thing might be stopping at bars. orange county's pretty harsh on all forms of DUI's, whether you're on a bike, skateboard, or in a car.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i hear ya. last thing i'd want is for anyone to get in trouble. next time i see a newport cop at the donut shop (or off duty at the bar,) i'll ask what he thinks about a bunch of adult children playing around on suped up mopeds in their town...;)

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
i hear ya. last thing i'd want is for anyone to get in trouble. next time i see a newport cop at the donut shop (or off duty at the bar,) i'll ask what he thinks about a bunch of adult children playing around on suped up mopeds in their town...;)

That's not such a crazy idea!!
If the cop says it's ok, remember his name so we can throw him under a bus if we get pulled over by another cop! "But sir, officer 'so n so' said it was ok to ride these here!!!" laff