West Side/ Beach Ride, Saturday 11/14/09

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
We're planning a big ride from West LA to Marina Del Rey on Saturday Nov 14th @ noon!

We're still planning out the exact route, but it will probably start in WLA & ride through Santa Monica to the beach & then down the beach to MDR with stops for food & a few drinks, & then return to WLA.

I will post more details here about 'when & where' as it comes together. (so keep checking in!)
PM me if you have any questions...

I know it's short notice, but lets see how many people we can get to come out & ride while the sun is still out!! (^)

~Norm

Last edited:

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
We're planning a big ride from West LA to Marina Del Rey on Saturday Nov 14th!

We're still planning out the exact route, but it will probably start in WLA @ noon & ride through Santa Monica to the beach & then down the beach to MDR with stops for food & a few drinks, & then return to WLA.

I will post more details here about 'when & where' as it comes together. (so keep checking in!)
PM me if you have any questions...

I know it's short notice, but lets see how many people we can get to come out & ride while the sun is still out!! (^)

~Norm
Sounds splendid, I think I can make that oneusflg

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
We're gonna do a little ride tomorrow through the westside to plot out the route we'll be riding on the 14th.

If anyone wants to come out & ride tomorrow? Call me around 10:00 am...

~Norm 310 210-7396

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Ok... we went out on saturday & mapped out a real good route to ride.
We will be meeting at the Federal Building, 11000 Wilshire Bl. on the south side entrance by the flag pole,
WE WILL RIDE @ NOON SHARP!! (so don't be late!!!)
There's plenty of free parking @ the Fed building.

Here's a link with the route we'll be riding...

Nov 14th westside beach ride - Google Maps

If any one has any questions, just call or PM me...
~Norm 310 210-7396

Last edited: