Southeast Mn????

GoldenMotor.com

lilffihn

Oct 18, 2009
Winona MN (southeast MN)
Hey There Everybody I Was Wondering If Anyone Lived Near Southeast Mn Near Winona Or Near Lacrosse Wi, Or Even Near Rochester......i Live In Winona Mn And I Want To Know If Any Other Anthusiaste Are Near Me....thanks...

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I'm not exactly near by, but am in Minnesota about as far north as you can go before smacking in to Canada... ouch! In between Tower & Ely. I'm the only one around here that I know of, for now at least. Welcome to the forum.
SB

rbrtlndhl

Jan 27, 2010
La Crosse, WI
So, where are you located, exactly? I am from South Side La Crosse, WI. I am an absolute enthusiast, although I have not built one of these things yet, due to the high-speed efficiency of the I.R.S. lol I wish they'd hurry the f%@$ up with my refund, though.

rustymullet

Jan 22, 2010
Oak Creek, Wi.
Rbrtlndhl, your from La Crosse and you don't know where winona is. Anywho, lilffihn I live in Milwaukee Wis. area. My dad lives in winona and I would like to plan across state trip to his house on an MB when I get a chance. rustymullet

mojomoto

Apr 2, 2010
Minnesota
Hey. How about Glenwood here. 10 miles south of Alexandria. Good central location if there is a get together. Ive got a big back yard. That didnt sound right.....