Moose's Mods

GoldenMotor.com

moosinatrix

Sep 2, 2009
Houston, TX
ok to i got my kit today.... i took the cylinder off and did some polishing to the ports. I also took of my intake manifold and noticed that where the mani. butts up to the cylinder was significantly smaller then the actual tubing on the manifold, so i grinded away about 2mm of diameter. after i did this i move to my muffler and noticed the same thing on it. After grinding on thethat i drilled 3 more holes in the cap about 3-4mm big. also shortened the tubing on the cap. after doing this i used a grinding wheel that came with my dremel and cut a 2 mm slit all the way across the end of the baffle so that there is a straight shot out of the baffle to reduce the pressure coming out of the engine and increase the airflow. tomorrow i hope to be mounting this engine on the bike depending whether or not i find a bike. i plan to invest in a boost bottle now that i have actual figured out how it works (with some help from TLD) but im gonna have to modify the intake mani. so that when i install the valve it doesn obstruct airflow from the carb. I would also like to mount this valve at an angle so that the bursts of pressure are fed directly into the boost bottle rather then having to make that sharp angleinto the vavle that is installed with a straight up and down.once i get my boost bottle and everything setup she should purr like a kitten as well as have much much more power.

Any ideas on any soft mods (mod without buying a new part) that would help boost power, or promote airflow???

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
Add a reed valve , Every body who has tried a boost bottle eventually removes them. They really don't work.
The most bang for your buck is a tuned pipe.
Spooky tooth or sick bike parts.