Dueling Titans !!!

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Here we have two Titans Dueling it out in the Heart of the USA. One is running a 36T "me" and the other "camera man" is running 44T . Who wins? Well.. Who do you think? Check out this 3 min video and see which Dueling Titan takes the win !! Enjoy the video and Enjoy the ride...(^)

DUELING_TITANS

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
looks like you are haveing a blast on your motorized bicycles with the new titan 4 stroke engine kit. i look very forward to getting mine (^)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
rotfl Hey, 2nd stop sign you did not come to a complete stop. 3rd stop sign after small path you did not stop, as well as the 4th stop sign rotfl

Great video :D

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Those were rolling stops... As they say... One thing I did notice is how small the Titan engine really is. You hardly notice the motor at all when there is a rider aboard. The motor stands out when it is parked and no rider. But when there is a rider on the bike, the motor seems to go away. It is hard to see from the rear, impossible to see from the front for sure. Just an observation. An interesting one for me. I like the fact that the motor is hardly seen. And.. The Engine is quiet. Very quiet. A bike bell is in order. I will have to get one of those to let people know I am coming. A bike bell will keep me in the bike theme of things. Well.. 85 degrees yesterday for the making of this film. And today? 30 degrees and snow.. What the? Enjoy the ride...

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
not to nit pick at my own videos, but it seems that the sound lags behind the video a bit. I am using the Tony Hawk Helmet cam. Any ideas how to make them sync up? Let me know. Thanks..

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Well..I am getting close to 2,000 miles now on my Dueling Titan. I have replaced my clutch pack once at around 700 miles. And.I am not sure I would have had to do that, except I was out mountain climbing running a 36T. Abuse..I know..But clutch packs are inexpensive and not hard to swap in. I will not do any more mountain climbing with a 36T. A 50T would be fine. But..It is the first Titan and I needed to know how long such abuse could last on a clutch. Now I know. Just stick with the 44T that comes with the kit and a longer life is the rule. Other than that..Nothing.. Not even an oil change. It may need one soon. I am still running the same Drive Chains. Unlike other kits that run belts. Ok for a Harley which uses a huge Cog Belt. But for the bikes, they are too tiny and only last 400-500 miles and are expensive and hard to replace. Gosh..I run 50 miles in a day..Easy..So..10 days is all I would get from a belt? Better Carry extra belts..Yikes !!! Stick to chain. Chains are smooth, inexpensive, smaller, and last a lot longer , and easier to size for different bikes and sprockets. On one of my Harleys, a pebble got up on to my belt and then was clocked into the belt. No kidding. On another Harley of mine, the belt would chirp on decells. Nothing crayons would not fix. Every few days I would sprinkle some crushed crayons onto the belt. That wax is good dry lube. Harley used to sell some spray wax to make the belts quiet. The Harley I ride all the time now is a Chain Bath version. The all have pros and cons. But for our bikes, Chains rule... And when it comes to Bicycle Engine Kits, Titan Rules !!! There is nothing better at any price.. Enjoy the ride....