Motorized Bicycles now LEGAL IN NEW HAMPSHIRE! whoohoo!!

GoldenMotor.com

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh
I just called the DMV and this time they told me that as long as it has pedals its still a bike! didn't even say anything about how many CCs it can have or gears. YAY! now everyone will stop giving me a hard time about it :Ddance1

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
Re: MBs now LEGAL IN NEW HAMPSHIRE! whoohoo!!

Ohio has a list of bike manufacturers they approve of and they have a 50cc limit.. if you already have a plate from the DMV they really didn't follow the law, but that's cool I would just go with it. It''s there mistake not yours, just don't go asking to many more questions mopedarmy.com/wiki/Moped_laws................it's in there for all the states.

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com

I just called the DMV and this time they told me that as long as it has pedals its still a bike! didn't even say anything about how many CCs it can have or gears. YAY! now everyone will stop giving me a hard time about it :Ddance1
do yourself a favor...because most cops dont know the laws re: MB's, they're ignorant.
ignorant = dangerous. go online and print the law. carry it with you whenever you ride. that saved my a$$ in AZ. even though i was legal and knew it, i didnt receive any hassle after showing my copy.

OzzyU812

May 15, 2008
"the bog" NH

H e l l Y E A!!
I've been on a electric for a yr. sank a about a grand into it to.
got a dax 80f on the way was goin to build it for my wife now its mine!!!

I do need it in writing, Just in case of the Spunout scenario. I worked with a guy that rode one a long time and never got hassled. He broke the MB before I met him. He called it a Hill Climber.

Last edited: