Powder coat costs?

GoldenMotor.com

trackfodder

Sep 8, 2008
For a benchmark, my powder coater said he would do my Schwinn Cruiser for $40. He does excellent work. He figures $3.50 per sq. ft of surface. Keith (trackfodder) Williams

raneyd

Doug in Wyoming
May 16, 2008
I started this thread some time ago. This last week I picked up my powder coated frame from a business in Billings, Montana. They did a perfect job on my frame and a box of parts I wanted done as well. The cost was $180. I admire those that can do it themselves but I didn't have the equipment.

trackfodder

Sep 8, 2008
MEIN GOTT ! I thought $40 for a whole Schwinn was plenty. They do Hardly frames for $100 You could have SHIPPED it to Bartlesville Ok. for less.

taddthewadd

Mar 1, 2009
Visalia, California
A local shop coated my bicycle frame and forks for 90 dollars. This was in white. They would do basic colors like white, black, and red for this price. When you get fancy with the color the price goes up a lot.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I just had my eliptical bicycle painted candy red a round 6 months ago and it cost my $240. I think they call it 2 stage powder coating.

poopnbeans

Mar 16, 2009
ellicottville,n.y.14731
Let me solve the oven prob for everyone. I built mine about 10 years ago at a cost about 20 bucks. think FUEL OIL TANKS. the 275 gallon type,cut one end out take to car wash and degrease. then make a square frame out of angle, make square door to fit frame.Door need not swing or stay on oven. use barndoor track for moving parts in and out/trolly type system.I welded two tanks end to end wrapped tanks with insolation and use ceramic electric heaters with thermostat.... William "ONES FUN TWO'S A RACE" dnutdnut