Any Interest In A Shifter Class OR Super Moto?

GoldenMotor.com

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
They had supermoto set up at the Sonoma Raceway kart track today, it even had a wooden jump on the paved course. Pretty rad, I wish I could afford a nice KTM or Japanese supermoto, they're like the perfect everyday motorcycle.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
They had supermoto set up at the Sonoma Raceway kart track today, it even had a wooden jump on the paved course. Pretty rad, I wish I could afford a nice KTM or Japanese supermoto, they're like the perfect everyday motorcycle.
Yes they are........me too! Just thankful my 99cc is the perfect everyday motorized bicycle.....seriously. With the supermoto I'd get all crazy and fast and wind up in a world of hurt........with the Predyno 99cc, not so much ;)

.wee.

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
I watched a bunch of POV vids on YouTube of CR500's and KTM motos, and yeah, I'm, gonna work my way up to that much power because I'm new to motor"cycles" lol. They're insanely fast, there's a guy down south putting a cr500 engine in a Ninja 250 chassis for the basis of an affordable MotoGP replica, sounds like insanity!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I watched a bunch of POV vids on YouTube of CR500's and KTM motos, and yeah, I'm, gonna work my way up to that much power because I'm new to motor"cycles" lol. They're insanely fast, there's a guy down south putting a cr500 engine in a Ninja 250 chassis for the basis of an affordable MotoGP replica, sounds like insanity!
Lol......yes it does! But in a good way ;)