Getting to the end

GoldenMotor.com

BigE

Nov 5, 2011
Hohenwald, TN. USA
I just finished a OCC Stingray and only have 3 OCC's left to build. After I get rid of these I will start making Custom Cruisers.
I thought I might post some pictures of what I'm doing.

Attachments

Last edited:

BigE

Nov 5, 2011
Hohenwald, TN. USA
I never use anything but the rag adapter that comes with the kit. I haven't ever had a problem installing them, getting them true and tight. I'll spend the money for the motor mount and exhaust because if the motor mount is right you can get the alignment you need.

BigE

Nov 5, 2011
Hohenwald, TN. USA
You did a nice build. On the tank thing, they both look good to me and I think a 60 mile range is good enough. My old rear couldn't take much more than that in a day. .shft.

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
yeah these bikes dont give much for the rear. didnt buy larger tank for the distance heck cant even fill it with out overflowing,just thought it fit the looks i was after. ill have to try the rag joint again,tried but not hard enough. bought adapter from pirate didnt fit, too big tried to use shim worked but not well. they offered to exchange but i had already riged it. peace

choppercrazy

Sep 28, 2011
minnesota
wow man thth looks really good i wish i could have one of them but im making my streck/rat from an old huffy. im excited to see your next project! good luck

BigE

Nov 5, 2011
Hohenwald, TN. USA
I sold the one in the pictures today. I'm working on a black one now. I should have the black occ ready in a day or two. I also picked up another stingray that's not an occ. It's the one with the small front tire, banana seat and springer front end. Building them is just something fun to do.