Magic Carpet Ride

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Very Cool!!! You're blessed with some great riding places, David. You'd never ride that far in Denver and only see two other people. And, your 'nads' are bigger than mine. LOL, I slow down for curves on paved streets more than you do on dirt.
Thanks for sharing. That was fun.
Tom

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thanks Guys! There are some great MT. Bike trails all over here but sadly MB's are not allowed. One place I have been dieing to ride is Fantasy Island. I have been there on a pedal bike and if you can ignore the rude spandex Mt. Bikers its a cool place to ride.

Fantasy Island in Tucson Arizona

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks Guys! There are some great MT. Bike trails all over here but sadly MB's are not allowed. One place I have been dieing to ride is Fantasy Island. I have been there on a pedal bike and if you can ignore the rude spandex Mt. Bikers its a cool place to ride.

Fantasy Island in Tucson Arizona
Speaking of great Mt. Bike trails, have you ever ridden Pinnacle Peak in Scottsdale, AZ.? One of my favorite races, the Specialized Cactus Cup was held there every year and the single track is awesome. If yer not careful, the jumpin cholla will git ya....if not the cactus, the decomposed granite on top of solid granite will! Happy trails.......ouch!

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Speaking of great Mt. Bike trails, have you ever ridden Pinnacle Peak in Scottsdale, AZ.? One of my favorite races, the Specialized Cactus Cup was held there every year and the single track is awesome. If yer not careful, the jumpin cholla will git ya....if not the cactus, the decomposed granite on top of solid granite will! Happy trails.......ouch!
No I have not, I dont get up North much especially Scottsdale. Cholla cactus? what is that laff

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Last edited:

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I can personally vouch for their pain-giving attributes :(
even worse is when you can't see well enough to extract them yourself
never good to give your daughter another reason to laugh at you laff

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Been there! :D:D:D When I was a kid we were really into paper airplanes. One of us got the Idea that a plane would look good with a long cacti needle pointing out of it at the front like the antenna on a real plane.. Thank Gawd on of the Grown ups caught us before it could cause any harm lol.

Attachments