No Motorized Bicycles.........(yeah.....right!)

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well, that's what the sign say's anyways. This kinda thing just urks me, I've been riding these trails since I was a kid, before they were even paved, decades ago!!! Just because a-hoe roadbikers think they own the road, they think they own the trails (bike paths) and the rest of the world as well? Sorry folks.....not in my book!

The thing that just stinks is that they race down this trail faster that a lot of MB's can even go.....where's the logic??? Is it illegal if I turn my motor off and pedal this 3/4 mile section? It had just better not be, or else!!!! It's only been posted like this for a couple of months now, it is just so WRONG!

Enuf of that......let's RIDE!

YouTube - No Motorized Bicycles (yeah.......right!).wmv

dnut

I've still got enuf gas in the tank for a long ride today......wee.

Post title: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vIYilzgEgM&feature=player_detailpage#t=938s

Last edited:

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
nice vid scotto !
i see, the streets in your hometown are in the same bad condition as in mine town. so there are no differences between the USA and germany....laff

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks zuendappman.....yeah, the streets are pretty bad around here. Yes, I'm sure that Germany and the USA are very similar in that we both have Bier, Babes, Bikes, Big hammers and Bad streets! One difference may be that Germany has more classic old American cars than the USA......thats kinda funny me thinks rotfl

Take care my friend,
scotto-

nice vid scotto !
i see, the streets in your hometown are in the same bad condition as in mine town. so there are no differences between the USA and germany....laff

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
You went blazing thru an intersection that had a stop sign. It even said stop on the pavement and u didn't look. Points for u. U cut a car off while making a left turn, hahaha Broke the law by going where it says no motorized bicycles. HAHAHA Forget that! Theres no harm in riding there.

Last edited: