Looking for some New Wheels

GoldenMotor.com

zachattack

Dec 2, 2010
missouri
ok so im looking for some good afordable rims and im wanting some red ones i found these Motorized Bicycles Gas Bike Engines Gas Powered Bikes Motorized Bicycle Parts but they have 14g spokes and im looking for somthing stronger atleast 12g.. would the 14g spoked rims be ok if i used a sprocket clamp that bolts to the hub not the spokes?? i just need some help looking for a set of good rims under $100 and i plan on using the hub sprocket clamp like the one from piratecycles plz help i wanna get back on the road again thanks: zach:-||

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
ok so im looking for some good afordable rims and im wanting some red ones i found these Motorized Bicycles Gas Bike Engines Gas Powered Bikes Motorized Bicycle Parts but they have 14g spokes and im looking for somthing stronger atleast 12g.. would the 14g spoked rims be ok if i used a sprocket clamp that bolts to the hub not the spokes?? i just need some help looking for a set of good rims under $100 and i plan on using the hub sprocket clamp like the one from piratecycles plz help i wanna get back on the road again thanks: zach:-||
You can get a set of wheelmaster 5/6 speed 12g for under $100 at Bikeworldusa.com.Get the freewheel set that is a bolt on. Also get a single speed freewheel sprocket from them.If you ever want to get a shiftkit or put gears on your bike then you will just need to get a new 5 or 6 speed freewheel sprocket.