Wabron carburator

GoldenMotor.com

shearbf

May 8, 2009
Muskegon,MI USA
After seeing the new high-performance China Girl carb. in a couple of our dealer's listings, I had to get a better look.
I just received the Wabron carb. from BoyGoFast. A great looking unit, and the handle bar choke control will be cool. There was nothing but the carb. and all the parts in the box, so I emailed Rick Shi at B.G.F. and asked, and I quickly received an information sheet on the carb. including a lot of other great info on using the China Girl motor.
Now! and for the first time ever! I will attempt to make an attachment to a thread. If it don't work, I'll get my young "geek" friend over here & get it up within a few days.

Alas... It is not to happen... The file is excessive in size to enter this forum. It
is three or more pages.
You might get your own by emailing Rick at B.G.F.

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
I can only assume this was to be a Walbro carurator thread......I googles Wabron & can't seem to find any semblence of a carb referance.

Hey Shearbf, where abouts in muskegon are you? My house falls in Norton shores area....but its a spring lake mail box...We need to get a pack of guys assembled for a ride on the Kart track in Ravenna this summer. Or caravan to some thunderdrome races in Detroit. Pm me some details if you want to hook up sometime.