turn signal switch options

GoldenMotor.com

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
here are a few turn signals switchs that stood out mostly for there low price as most were 60 or mor dollars . i included one of the more expensive ones to show you guys i dont see any real improvments over less expensive ones

heres one i like the best it has switches on each side for a more comfortable ride but i think they are only replacment switchs so they would need mounts and wiring harnesses HANDLEBAR SWITCHES

heres a expensive one it has everything you wopuld need a horn hi/lo beam turn signals and it really looks nice if i wasnt a poor boy i would choose this one Amazon.com: UNIVERSAL TURN SIGNAL SWITCH - OIL SEALS, TURN SIGNALS -: Automotive

but there are cheaper models out there and whos to say they are any less effective they all have the same features turn signals horns hi/lo beams and the price is dramaticly lower under 20 bucks compared to 60 or more and i found lots over a 100

here they are
Hi-Lo Light & Horn Switch for Motorbikes and ATV's | Virtual Village - US

Motorcycle Switch Light Horn Turn Signal Dual Sport - eBay (item 250678270944 end time Dec-03-10 14:19:49 PST)

Switch light turn signal dual sport motorcycle KTM exc - eBay (item 120648190247 end time Dec-15-10 23:35:47 PST)

what do you guys think about these options for a lighting system

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
WildAlaskan, I see you too have the OCD gene like myself, to find as many awesome parts out there as possible for our motorized bicycles

Thanks for your time, research, and sharing what you found with the rest of us!

Peace Crazy Horse.

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
no problem crazy horse i am dreaming of the next biuld before i finsih my current one always trying to improve funtionality strenght safety and looks

im just glad im not the only one into making improvmnets with our motor bikes