Well, Im Moving on.

GoldenMotor.com

joe-craft

Aug 6, 2008
Hi everyone, well i finally got my Motorcycle here today, i got it for $1500, and its a XJ750 yamaha Maxim Custom Bobber chopper that i got off a friend who made it himself. it runs awsome, i have a pic of what it looks like but it NOT THE bike mind you, well heres my Bike, from what i came from to what i have now. ENJOY XD

Attachments

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
cool bike but you goy yo change it to make it youre own or else its still ur buddys bike just got ur name on the tite and dont move on its all bout the funfactor i got a bad knee and couldnt hold a motorcycle if i wanted toat a red light so i sold my beat and i mean beat vulcan and built a motor bicycle the rules are differant on bicycles and cops seem to give me thumbs up on this thing where i got pulled over everyday on my honda chopper back in the day but remember that the fun factor is the most important thing

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Actually I like both bikes for different reasons. the bike you built reminds me of the old rail hot rods of the sixties. Have fun but be careful.,

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Nice bikes, always loved the bobber look.
Was checking out a video on youtube last night and ran across a GL1000 Goldwing bobber. Made me go look on ebay which lead to finding a GW about 2 hours from here which lead to the thought that my wife would kill me. laff

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Love those old Yamahas, my first real bike was a xs400 I got when I was about 17.
Also had a xs700.

Yamaha's rock. Here's my current R1
(also in my avatar)

Have fun w/ your bike!!