who's up for a motorized bicycle meet in sudbury ontario canada?

GoldenMotor.com

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada
well just wanting to let you guy's know that i'll still be holding a motored bike meet up here in sudbury ontario canada. If theres any one interested plese feel free to comment.I would like to see other canadians out here on a cruise around the north as well as sudbury.Even some of you guys from the state side are welcome to come here as well. I'm hoping by july some time if that be ok with you guys out there.xct2cflg

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Re: who's up for a mb meet in sudbury ontario canada?

I thought there were problems with the local authorities with that meet. What is the status of things?
SB

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada

yes it has changed there silver bear just let you know that addicted to bicycles won't be here at the meet because he'll be on his vacation at the time and i'm planning on keeping it simple. Facilitys are still availible for those who want to come. xct2cflg

Last edited:

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada

Just wondering if any one was still interested for a meet up here in sudbury even if it's a small one. Isay let's just go for it and keep it small and simple.i've already have a cruise route planned if any ones interested ? cflgxct2

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota

I thought the gas bikes were illegal now and people were getting fines? I'm not so sure they would let me into Canada from Minnesota with a gas bike. Any thoughts on that?
SB