Chrome and all its aspects

GoldenMotor.com

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
I am interested in trying out a chrome machine or something but- dang they cost a lot.. i looked at one at spectra chrome LLC >> gulp << what a price i would have to go on interstate 95 on a busy day and have an drive through chrome job to make my money back Can anyone lead me in the right direction ?

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Yep that’s it .. Spectra Chrome ... Equipment I am going to do a lot of research on this stuff first … there may zoning laws and such on these type of chemicals and stuff and you can bet this can be a dangerous world to get in…. I will check the link you put here too here is another site ..seems to be a descent machine GOLD & CHROME I will try to touch base with you from time to time here .. I am new here , and I love this site !!! Later bro !!!! Chrome Powder Coating, Amazing Black Chrome Powdecoating Finish. and as all ways check any business out with the bbb
Welcome to BBBOnline
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
is this it? Spectra Chrome ... Equipment

wow! but would be cool to have one!

Got me thunking and found this; Help with starting a chrome plating business

momentummotorgroup

Apr 10, 2009
grand rapids, michigan
if memory serves me right there was a guy on here last month showing off his stock standard aluminum parts that he'd buffed into mirror finish using Mother's polishing compound. Non caustic and legal, and you're not adding in a variable that degrades and could affect performance..they're pretty when they're shiny, but they're even prettier with road dirt and moving ground beneath 'em.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
the spectra stuff is not chrome, it's a type of paint almost like powder coating, it will not hold up to scratching like real chrome plating. way over priced too. do a search on them and you'll find lots of complaints of people not being able to make it work or of poor results with it.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Kicking, been looking in to this. I think your on to some thing even if this devise is not it. I live in a big industrial area and nothing near by that does chroming. Just saying there has to be a market. Never give up. Really enjoying your enthusiasm and your right, can never research enough. Doing one's home work is never a bad thing. Keep me in the loop!