CRAZY HORSE'S Stretch Chrome Build Started For Customer

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I'm just starting another build as of Saturday July 18, 2009.

This build is a chrome stretch cruiser springer front fork, crank chain ring is chrome with flames, coaster brakes will add calipers brakes later.

I must say the coaster brakes alone are an accident waiting to happen so I insist that my customers add these to their orders!

This build is a RedB66, inspired design, from one of his many amazing builds, the chrome stretch cruiser build!

Motor is the PK Stealth 66cc/80cc from zoombikes, and mounts are fabricated using the RedB66 (forum moderator), design using simpson strong ties # A24 they are super strong 12 gauge steel, then cut & bent in vise to fit in stretch cruiser frame with four (4) muffler clamp brackets & four (4) 3/8"inch bolts, one small piece of A24 used with rear mount to clean up and hide motor semi circle just a cleaner look I think.

Wheels are 26"inch worksman heavy duty 12 gauge spokes and rear drive sprocket is 36 tooth, as I said will add caliper brakes if customer wants, I personally recommend they be added for extra stopping power especially on a motorized bicycle. Ape hanger handlebars, and tires with flame treads, cruiser double sprung comfort seat.

Thank you RedB66, for your inspirational stretch cruiser designs & modification's!

One pic show's RedB66 designed motor mounts using simpson strong tie's & last two (2) pic's show a black stretch cruiser.

Peace Crazy Horse.

Attachments

Last edited:

GeneFiorot

Feb 12, 2009
Punta Gorda Florida
Chief'
A woman at work,some years ago, asked me why men in her department would fawn over this other woman who was lets say a tad unsavory. I thought about it for a few seconds thinking of a way to say it. And I came up with the following, "It's all about the curves" "Curves from the tip of her nose to the end of her toes" These bikes you display are just that. Who wants to ride bubba?
Gene

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I originally purchased 5 Greenline Stretch Cruisers from Greenline Bicycles 3-Black & 2-Chrome in June 2009, and by strange coincidence all 5 bikes never left me.

Some things are just meant to be, I did motorized 1-Black & 1-Chrome bike with 2-strokes, and now my other three Greenlines are waiting to be motorized with 4-strokes!

Peace Crazy Horse.