Venice Beach ride March 7th 2010

GoldenMotor.com

The 26incher

Dec 19, 2009
Pepeekeo, HI
Stop sign? What stop sign...we don't need no stink'n stop sign. Man, I'm glad my bike is some-what fast because if you're slow, you get left behind! I had a blast guys! Thanks again, Jason

Last edited:

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Stop sign? What stop sign...we don't need no stink'n stop sign. Man, I'm glad my bike is some-what fast because if you're slow, you get left behind! I had a blast guys! Thanks again, Jason
Ya Awesome, once again! Some cool Cats came out too. Lookin forward to next couple weeks ride- hope to see all you guys there! Lates

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
It was a real good turn out today!!! (^)
Much thanks to everyone for joining us on our 'So-Cal' club ride, & we'll see you at the next one on the 27th!!
All MB riders are welcome to join us to ride!!

Last edited:

MxG

Dec 28, 2009
long beach , CA
Yup! u suuuree do get left behind
it was a great first Ride for me next time I go out I'll make sure I can keep up n being the loudness down

nice meeting eveyone aswell!

-Alex

edfang

Feb 17, 2010
Simi Valley, Ca
It was a nice day to ride with you guys today. Thanks to few of you, I have been to Sick Bike Parts a few times already, but it all good. Thanks again for all the tips and help. I will see you in a couple of weeks. - Ed

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
It was a nice day to ride with you guys today. Thanks to few of you, I have been to Sick Bike Parts a few times already, but it all good. Thanks again for all the tips and help. I will see you in a couple of weeks. - Ed
Hey Edfang, Wuz crackin? Did you get your tires, drill out pipe, etc for the next ride yet?xct2

edfang

Feb 17, 2010
Simi Valley, Ca
Hey Edfang, Wuz crackin? Did you get your tires, drill out pipe, etc for the next ride yet?xct2
I got the bracket done, but I don't feel any different... maybe I am not doing something right. I will post some pictures over the weekend. I am taking the bike to hit some dirt trails next weekend, so I am keeping the tires for now. I changed the spark plug wire to a 7mm that I found lying around.

I ordered a DOT helmet and it is coming next week. I also ordered the license plate for my bike as well.

I am so ready for the next ride!!!

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
a quick note on the plate. mine's mounted to the side of my ammo can/saddlebag, and technically, that's illegal, because it has to be visible from the back.

BUT,

the cop i talked to told me there's no law against mounting them sideways on the fender or frame or whatever, or even upside down.

so it doesn't have to stick out all big.

next bike, i'm thinking maybe a hinged plate holder that you can swing out when you ride, and tuck in so you don't smash it up in the garage.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
here's a link to the form: http://www.dmv.ca.gov/forms/reg/reg230.pdf

fill it out, mail it to the address on the form, send in your 19 bucks, and wait. (your local DMV is clueless and can't handle it. at least, costa mesa couldn't. and they don't have the plates there anyway, so you still have to wait.)

as for the next question you're about to ask, use your bicycle's serial number for the VIN, and for the engine number, i use the same serial number, except i put an "E" in front of it. ("E" is for "engine," get it?)

I also engrave that number onto the engine itself, because when you register your bike, it goes into a database, and if it gets stolen, it can be tracked. it's also a lot easier to show the cop the engine then it is to flip over my bike so he can read the serial number on the bottom bracket.