Tpd Legal Help

GoldenMotor.com

Somacoma

Jun 21, 2009
Tucson
ok i know the speed limit here in tucson is 20mph ill admit that i was speeding (clocked at 30) and its hard to say this but the cop was actully a nice guy but none the less my bike was impounded and i got a no license no insurance and no registration ticket
what im looking for is info on how to get my bike back and beat this ticket

anyone with info email me at [email protected]
please and thanx

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
Pay the impound fee right away,they charge u for each day.Unless it would be cheaper to just get another bike and engine.
Maybe u can plead the ticket down to less.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Pay the impound fee right away,they charge u for each day.Unless it would be cheaper to just get another bike and engine.
Maybe u can plead the ticket down to less.
They will not allow you to pay impound fee's because we have no way of proving ownership. Showing receipts for the bike and motor is not adequate enough for Pima County and TPD. The will hold the bike for 30 days and if no one else deputes the ownership then you can pay all the fees to get your bike wich I hear is close to $1000 after 30 days.

The ones that I know that this has happened to...it's cheaper to build a new bike.
http://usabikemotors.com/ is trying to stop this practice, you are not the first or the last.

A email was sent Somacoma, I hope it will help

Last edited: