I know this is last minute, but its Race Day this weekend!

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
2 RACE POLINI CHAMPIONSHIP - MAY 25TH & JUNE 22ND - 400 N. Autumn St San Jose CA

OVER $1000 IN PRIZES!!

Pit Bikes - PocketBikes - Mini Karts - Scooters - Motor Bikes
All Ages and Skill Levels Welcome!

Practice 11:00am - 12:45pm
Riders Meeting - 12:45pm
Heat Races 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Main Events 2:30 - 4:00pm

Race Entry, 1 class - $35
Race Entry, Unlimited Classes - $50
Additional PitPasses $5
Raffle Entry $1

Thanks To : POLINI - SHIFT - KAL GUARD LUBRICANTS - BOMB PARTS - BATTLESCOOTER - SAN JOSE YAMAHA

more info: pocketbike GP.com
MySpace.com - NEXT RACE: MAY 25TH Bring Balloons Don's B-Day - 30 - Male - Santa Clara, California - www.myspace.com/pitbikegp
Picasa Web Albums - Urban GP
Google Video (search pocketbikegp)

Come out and join the fun! Scooters, Go-Quads, MRB Karts, Shifter Karts, Microkarts, Pit Bikes, Pocketbikes, Motorized Bicycles. pocketbikeGP runs these races, you should take advantage of the chance to race while you still can.

Must Haves: Full-face helmet, Elbow & Knee Pads, Gloves, Padded Neck Support

EMT at every event.

Come on out all you Bay Area Go-Ped riders! Come out and show your support I know there ALOT of pedders from around here, we need you to come out and keep this sport going.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Re:Race results

I'm trying to upload the video but I'm having problems downloading from my air card. I'll see if I can do it when I get home tonight. I ended up racing the bike in the 110cc Mid Bike class (b/c of the lack of motor bicycle participants) and ended up taking the win in the Finals!

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
That was cool, that really looks like a blast, thanks for sharing. Are there other bicycles that race or mostly pocket bikes? I also noticed that the PBs have a real throaty sound, what are they powered with? I wouldn't mint trying this sometime...Kelly

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
That was cool, that really looks like a blast, thanks for sharing. Are there other bicycles that race or mostly pocket bikes? I also noticed that the PBs have a real throaty sound, what are they powered with? I wouldn't mint trying this sometime...Kelly

The Mid bikes (Next size up from a pocketbike) are running 110-140cc 4 stroke Lifan motors. I have one on one of my karts and it gets up and goes pretty good.
I was the only one in that race with a bicycle. The last race got rescheduled and I think since the other racer thought the race was that previous week, they weren't informed of this race and others were at a race down in So Cal. I was really looking forward to racing other motored bikes that weekend.

Last edited: