pirate head have squish?

GoldenMotor.com

sub66

Apr 25, 2014
canada
im wondering if the :edited: pirate head has squish clearance? says its for a gt5.

thanks

Last edited:

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
If its a good head most venders will have several pictures of it on their site, if it only shows the fins and I was interest I would ask them to email pictures of the chamber side.

sub66

Apr 25, 2014
canada
its gonna look boss on my bike. i need an angle plug head and 38mm stroked are all we get here. its girth anyway lol not length :) weeeeeeee lol

sub66

Apr 25, 2014
canada
yea i here u about missing fins greg. if 5 fins were added in there..... i wonder how much it weighs too.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I would not buy the Chinese one on principal . That head and everything about it's design was stolen from a hard working fellow here in the states. He made a flawless part and what did he get for it? . Now he can't make a dime on it. I would never touch that part unless it came from him. AKA Fred...

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I would not buy the Chinese one on principal . That head and everything about it's design was stolen from a hard working fellow here in the states. He made a flawless part and what did he get for it? . Now he can't make a dime on it. I would never touch that part unless it came from him. AKA Fred...
I feel the same way, a lot of us watched the hard work put into the development of the head and think that a clone is just wrong.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
My point exactly guys... Even if it did perform as good as his, it's just a matter of ethics not to buy the Chinese clone that Fred worked so hard to perfect.