Lessons learned on a 66cc Chinese Lady!

GoldenMotor.com

Asher

Feb 20, 2013
Melbourn
Ok spark plug super chep auto $30 for one .oil sum top brand oil is only good at hi revs like 7 to 14000 revs not your 66cc and as for porting if it's not restricted no point u only get what the piston sucks not how big your pipe is like a terbo to big no good to small no good I get 77 kmh on stock parts re gap the plug and re set your carby

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Ok spark plug super chep auto $30 for one .oil sum top brand oil is only good at hi revs like 7 to 14000 revs not your 66cc and as for porting if it's not restricted no point u only get what the piston sucks not how big your pipe is like a terbo to big no good to small no good I get 77 kmh on stock parts re gap the plug and re set your carby
Translation anyone?

young grease monkey

Sep 20, 2011
Chicago
$30 for a cheap spark plug, porting does nothing, and apparently expansion chambers don't work. Oh and be sure to use the cheapest oil so your wrist pin bearing flies apart! I guess kids these days learn so fast that they become an engine tuning expert by slapping a cheap engine on a bike and calling it a day.

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
TAKE A SCRATCH AWL, OR A NAIL (DAMN CAPS LOCK) Stick it into yout intake port and trace out the upper part of the port onto your skirt.
Try the motorbicycling.com google custom search, this info is there in more detail.

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
This will likely give you a little too much inlet open time.
It should really be set at 60 deg ATDC.
And I didn't understand the 'Aussie Dialect' either, Mind you I don't text.

Shaggz

Aug 28, 2014
Kerrville, Texas
hey guys whats up my new engine kit comes in tomorrow it will be my second build. i was just wondering if anyone had some good tips on porting and exactly what it does for the motor and if its even necessary on a engin that looks like it has clean ports....xct2

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
If you don't understand porting, DO NOT go after your engine with a dremel.
Do your research first or you risk a ruined or crappy running engine.
That being said, if you are careful and read up first, porting a chinagirl is easy. You can expect better power when porting is done properly.