can we start a florida rally

GoldenMotor.com

Florida_Boy

Sep 24, 2009
Orlando
Cops r on a need to do basis, if they need something to do they'll harass an mb'r but for the most part, cops dont eff with you if you follow the laws and dont ride stupid

thanks for the info daveroy if i find one il let you know iam waiting on parts
they will be friday so my bike will be back on the road friday night.

i will send you an email i dont know what the laws are here but i have not
stoped bye the police yet and i have rode past a few of them.

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
If you live anywere near Brooksville, FL. we are haveing a ride on Nov. 7th. The information can be found in the Weeki Wachee,Bayport,Aripeka Ride post.

pwrobleski

Jul 9, 2009
Florida
DAMN......lol My projects not done yet. I'm about a good hour from brooksville just over here in Mount Dora.

Last edited:

GraingerDoodTim

Jun 20, 2009
Saint Petersburg, Fla
st pete here. down to ride anytime. rain, shine, wet, dry. i will help people out with some nice cruise directions if they want to cruise saint petersburg. really a gorgeous riding area, and never once been even looked at twice by the cops.

skullsaw

Oct 27, 2009
Tampa,Fl.
Let me know, we can meet at channle side. I ride all over just for fun, with no real direction. Hundreds of miles logged. Let me know the destination and Im there!

PaulFlorida

Dec 4, 2009
central florida
Lake county has some nice quiet back roads, and about 5,00 lake shore drives i'm in the process of riding. I'm in the Leesburg area, thinking of a trip to tampa bay area, stop by grandma and grandpa's in clearwater. Anyone know where to get a 5 gallon tank?

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Just to let everyone know, we've got a ride going on this Saturday, starting at Vinoy park in St Pete. We'll be meeting at 10:30 in the parking lot behind the Vinoy (between the swimming pools and the baseball diamond. We'll be coming over from Lakeland and meeting up with GraingerDoodTim and, whoever else wants to show up. You all are invited!

Motorbike

chubaka

Jun 29, 2012
orlando fl
Hi,

I live in Lake Mary, Fl looking for riders I have 3 bikes now and I am building number four. would like to go on a group ride. Charlie if you are looking at the forum you should be included.

Mike
Love lake mary! I rode down to the motorcycle shop on 46 and went to the sanford mall as well as south on Rinehart. Back in 2012 I traveled from south of the florida mall all the way to country club! Took 2 or 3 hrs but was interesting!

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
Damn, all the sudden there are a bunch of Jacksonville people here now? I remember begging to go for a ride with someone. Now, I see them riding up and down Blanding all the time.

I'm glad motorized bikes are catching on!!!