Mounting a 2-Stroke!?

GoldenMotor.com

cruiserdude

Feb 9, 2009
chandler
Ok , I have connected my 2 stroke bike for the first time using U-Bolts and Nuts. The engine is not stable using this method, especially since its a half inch right from the frame (The engine is not horizontal with the frame because if it was , it wouldnt be possible for the chain to rotate without hitting my Fender). is there a website or someone that sells Engine mounts for cruisers with large fenders.? i live in arizona by the way

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
Will your original stock mount hug the frame in front if allowed or is the frame too thick? I mounted mine up front the stock way on my old school cruiser (MOOP2) and moved up my rear mount. It seems to hold well for me and it's aligned straight. And for the fender,someone here suggested a second chain tensioner to pull the chain away from the fender.
I bent mine in a little. It still hits the fender but it doesn't really bother me or the bike it seems.

magic man

Feb 28, 2009
coulmbus oh
HELP!!!!! I need to get instructions on how to mount my 80cc dual start 3 speed dual brake gas motor on my huffy 18 speed.All i got from the factory was an instruction manual nothing on how to hook up the clutch or much of anything just a few pictures.I called them and they said this was all there was.Also mounting bolts are to short that came with the motor.If i mount it flush where it is supposed to go then my peadles hit the motor. PLEASE HELP!!! thanks magic man

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
HELP!!!!! I need to get instructions on how to mount my 80cc dual start 3 speed dual brake gas motor on my huffy 18 speed.All i got from the factory was an instruction manual nothing on how to hook up the clutch or much of anything just a few pictures.I called them and they said this was all there was.Also mounting bolts are to short that came with the motor.If i mount it flush where it is supposed to go then my peadles hit the motor. PLEASE HELP!!! thanks magic man
An 80cc dual start 3 speed dual brake gas motor??? Please explain.

Jim

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
its a 80cc dual start 3 speed,they say dual brake,but they mean dual brake handle(wide engine).
move engine higher to clear peddals if you can or you can buy a 3 piece wide crank peddal kit,make sure you get the right one and that it comes with everything.you might also need a converter for 3-piece crank -> 1 piece crank.or you could use shorter crank and peddals from a 20" bike.

Last edited: