2 stroke build YZ80 / OR A KT100

GoldenMotor.com

deonsrace

Apr 1, 2014
Miramar
Just recently I finshed a 212 race bike. Now im on to bigger better and faster thing's, im trying to decide if I should do a china girl, yz80, or the vintage KT100 which one should I build now and advice is great thanks!

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
How about a classic?

A Morini. Has power and grace. Lightweight and auto clutch with internal primary gear reduction.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Then go to a motorcycle junk yard or used MC parts recycling center as they are known today and get that MX junker and go from there.

Note how strong and stiff the frame is (was) and try to imagine the pretzel it will turn your bicycle into with just a little (gas)

Your choice and your dough and your hospital bills - :)

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
That's cool. While you are at it, check out the wheels and the sprocket assembly they use to handle that kind of power.

Does it even look remotely like bicycle wheels? Do the tires look anything like bicycle tires?

MBR won't even let you use MC tires. Wanna go fast? Just buy a used motorcycle - :)

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I say build away and then come look for me your competitor, you won't have a chance. We never did get to see the finished 212 race bike did we. Can we see that finished build?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I say build away and then come look for me your competitor, you won't have a chance. We never did get to see the finished 212 race bike did we. Can we see that finished build?
Yes.....where is this 212cc race bike?

Just recently I finshed a 212 race bike. Now im on to bigger better and faster thing's, im trying to decide if I should do a china girl, yz80, or the vintage KT100 which one should I build now and advice is great thanks!
Bigger (than a 212?) better and faster? laff

None of those little 2-strokes are BIGGER than a 212cc rotfl

Sorry.....dream BIG I guess?

Who exactly are your competitors?

dnut

Last edited: