San Diego's 18th Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Mission Bay to SouthPaw Social Club

Sunday– September 15th- MEET AT 1030 ROLL OUT 11AM SHARP!!!

Meet at the end of South Shores Park Drive. The Mission Bay Boat Launch. Free all day parking

For this ride we are doing a urban cruise. We will be going through Old Town, Hillcrest, South Park and a bit of downtown. We will then stop off at SouthPaw Social Club in East Village where they have 36 craft beers on tap. Afterwards we will then go back to Mission Bay though Point Loma and Ocean Beach. This will be a nice cruise with good beer and food. Check out SouthPaw here: Southpaw Social Club Facebook

SEE YOU THERE!!!

PLEASE WEAR HELMETS!!!!

Route Map:​

r.ly..we.cvlt1.wee.

Last edited:

VIKTR

Jan 10, 2012
San Diego
Two problems, the 14th is a Saturday not a Sunday

The game will be on Sunday :p

May not be a problem for others though, you just might want to fix the date so people don't schedule around the wrong day

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Thanx it has been fixed. FYI tons of flat screen that have the game on it. We even have a 50in in the fire pit area.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Ooooo...this is gonna be a fun. Long ride but never too far away from start. Are there going to be any "dancing girls" for those of us who aren't into watching the game?

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Hey Hawaii, like your route map! Great ride planning; sorry I missed it. Maybe, next time.
TONY! Haven't seen you on a ride for a while. Didn't see you on last one because I didn't show up either.

HOPE YA ALL DIDN'T MISS ME TOO MUCH!

So someone tell...how'd the ride go?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Ummm, the most incredibly beautiful hot weather ever and.......what are we waiting for RIDE wise???

I know I'll be riding all day tomorrow......anyone up for a RIDE?!

.wee. brnot .wee.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Yea, a ride would be nice. I took a full time job a month and a half ago so haven't been on my scooter in a LONG while.

Been looking for you Scotto- at the Balboa HD whenever I'm there buying materials but haven't seen ya.

I'm a getting ready to build another stretch cruiser, been looking at the front forks on some of those little LEMs that I bought for their motors. Might put one on a stretch and make a super bike out of it!!! Gonna start toying with it this weekend.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yea, a ride would be nice. I took a full time job a month and a half ago so haven't been on my scooter in a LONG while.

Been looking for you Scotto- at the Balboa HD whenever I'm there buying materials but haven't seen ya.

I'm a getting ready to build another stretch cruiser, been looking at the front forks on some of those little LEMs that I bought for their motors. Might put one on a stretch and make a super bike out of it!!! Gonna start toying with it this weekend.
Cool.....let's ride! Can't wait to see your next build......got any spare forks?

.wee.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Cool.....let's ride! Can't wait to see your next build......got any spare forks?

.wee.
Yes I do have some spare forks! I have 2 or three sets from the little mini LEMs. Come take them away, my girlfriend would LOVE to have them disappear from the porch!

P.S. Lol...haven't got very far on the new build yet :p

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yes I do have some spare forks! I have 2 or three sets from the little mini LEMs. Come take them away, my girlfriend would LOVE to have them disappear from the porch!

P.S. Lol...haven't got very far on the new build yet :p
I'll be in touch in the a.m. I'll come up and inspire you when you've got some spare time.....

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hey girls and boys......doesn't anyone enjoy riding on nice warm sunny day's anymore??? What kind of excuse does it take....you got the best weather this country has to offer this time of year (or anytime for that matter), what's up???

Let's go for a RIDE!

brnot

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
When was the last ride?
You tell me bro, you were there........seems like ten years ago? Since the Chargers lost today and football season is about to end, are you or anyone else up for a RIDE?

Buncha fair weather pussies living in the best climate ever forget that every day is a great day to ride with others on motorized bikes.......I just don't get it.

Oh well, more fun for me on my own I guess......

.wee.