San Diego's 17 Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Mission Bay to Coronado Brewing Company

Sunday– August 11th- MEET AT 1030 ROLL OUT 11AM SHARP!!!

Meet at the end of South Shores Park Drive. The Mission Bay Boat Launch. Free all day parking

We will be cruising through Mission Beach, Ocean Beach, Point Loma, along beautiful Sunset Cliffs down to skirt Shelter Island. From there it's southbound past the airport to downtown and the Embarcadero. Then through the gritty Southbay past the shipyards, Navy base and railyards of National City. From there we cruise through the Chula Vista Bayfront down to the Saltworks. We round out the southern point of the bay to Imperial Beach where we will stop top off gas for those who need it and make a possible stop to the Tijuana Slough. Afterwards we cruise up the beautiful Silver Strand, between the Pacific Ocean and San Diego Bay, to Coronado Island and stop off at CBC. Ride returns the same route.
Mostly flat terrain and some of the most stunning views along the coast make this route a local favorite and sure to become yours. Hope you can make it out. Especially would love to see some out-of-towners to see how we really do it in San Diego. Plenty of parking available. Lots of bike shops and gas stations along the route. For those of you who were on our last ride this will be really easy for you. Don’t let the distance scare you away.

PLEASE WEAR HELMETS!!!!

Route Map:​

r.ly..we.cvlt1.wee.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Haha great one Scotto. Drifter!!! I hope you make it. This one will be 3 times as far and way more fun and faster!!!

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
My fender came loose on my bike and caused me to flip. I'm fine. I got lucky. It happened as I w a pulling away from a stop sign. 15mph. But the front end may be trashed. I'll see what I can do tonight when I get off of work.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
I'll be at the ride. I ripped the fender and rack off. Should be fine. I fires we will see. That's why I wear a helmet..duh.