San Diego's 16th Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
See you guys in a bit. Max I manhandled the crap outta it and got it unstuck. My motor is going to be real real weak but I'll be there!!!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
See you guys in a bit. Max I manhandled the crap outta it and got it unstuck. My motor is going to be real real weak but I'll be there!!!
Your motor is real, real weak anyway......I think you need at least a 212cc Pred if ya reeeeeally wanna GO FAST!

.wee.

c-ya in an hour! Don't be late......

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Mission Bay to Mount Soledad and Mission Beach

Saturday – July 6th- MEET AT 1030 ROLL OUT 11AM SHARP!!!.

Meet at the end of South Shores Park Drive. The Mission Bay Boat Launch. Free all day parking

This is going to be a short 20 mile cruise.
For this trip we are cruising the coast north to the Mount Sole This is the highest hill in Coastal San Diego County. We will go through the backside of the mountain through winding 1 lane roads to downtown La Jolla. We will then follow the coast down to Mission Beach and back to the Sea World Boat Launch. This is a way shorter ride then we normally do. Trying to see if we can get some new riders in here we can keep riding afterwards if were up to it. Stopping off at Pizzia Luigi’s for beer and pizza. See you there!!!

PLEASE WEAR HELMETS!!!!

Route Map:
San Diego Motorized bike rally - Google Maps

daydrifter

Apr 14, 2013
banning, ca
It was nice to meet a good bunch of people like yourselves also. We had a blast. I look forward to seeing those video's. Thanks for letting us tag along.

VIKTR

Jan 10, 2012
San Diego
I merged the clips into a single file and cut out a lot of the downtime

Now I just need to upload it

(1.2 GB file :oops:)

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The first video of three will be up in an hour. It is some footage of pre-ride and the middle of it with some boring lag time. The next two are much better with good scenery and no lag time ;)

dnut

VIKTR

Jan 10, 2012
San Diego
Yeah

I do give them a bit of credit for letting me upload over a GB and not charging me anything for it though.