26in diamondback response

GoldenMotor.com

aussiedan

Feb 23, 2013
australia
after fitting my new forks my mtb is finaly finished all i need is an adaptor for my brake caliper.i wanted to build a bike for off road use only that can take a beating and survive, the motor was a tight fit and a pita to get in the frame but it was worth it in the end.its still dirty from getting stuck in the clay mud on our last ride i had to take my front sprocket cover off 3 times to scrape all the mud out

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
That looks sweet,,nice job on the build!!

If it aint ridden hard and put away wet,,than it aint a china girl!

BTW-You are making me want to put a nice front end on my Trek!!!

Good times....

Tom :)

aussiedan

Feb 23, 2013
australia
thanks tom

the tipple forks are worth the ugrade alot more travel and adjustability

if it aint ridden hard and put away wet it aint a china girl, haha i like that

aussiedan

Feb 23, 2013
australia
Very nice bike! Love the forks, what pipe is that? Looks like a good pipe!
thats a homemade pipe the head pipe/silencer is from the stock exhaust the cones are from a pocket bike exhaust and the belly of the xchamber is a piece of car exhaust.i made the same pipe for my cruiser but the xchamber is alot bigger and follows the lines of the bike better

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
thats a homemade pipe the head pipe/silencer is from the stock exhaust the cones are from a pocket bike exhaust and the belly of the xchamber is a piece of car exhaust.i made the same pipe for my cruiser but the xchamber is alot bigger and follows the lines of the bike better
Ahh yeah,,look at that,,very cool bro,,now you got me thinking.
How does it perform,,I bet its pretty quiet with the stock silencer?

aussiedan

Feb 23, 2013
australia
it performs real well alot more low-midrange over the stock pipe but if i made it again id make the belly longer.its not much louder than a stock pipe ,i had the pocket bike silencer on at first but it was too loud