Just taking another short cruise

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Beautiful. Any houses for sale in London Mills?
If I ride that far I see fifteen thousand people, ten thousand cars and they're all going 50+ MPH.
Very relaxing video and your music selection is perfect. Thanks for sharing Roo.

Tom

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
Nice video, a very cool vibe with the music. It kinda says"Get off the computer and go for a ride". It also made me think of wild roadside asparagus hunting in the spring for which the MB is is the perfect tool. Thanks for sharing

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Thanks Tom. Normaly I like videos where you can hear the sound of the engines roar, but the last few videos I have taken, it has been a bit breezy and the wind really makes an awful noise in my little hat cam. So I drown out the wind noise with a bit of traveling music.
Lots of houses for sale, but there are some inconviences living where I do. For example, the closest gas station for me is 12 miles away. A gallon of Milk or a loaf of bread is 14 miles a way. However...a cold Bud Light is about 4 blocks...so not all bad.LOL

skitchfish

I am rather proud of my asparagus patch. This year was the best year I have had and I was eating asparagus almost every day for awhile this spring. The rest of my garden didn't do so well under drought conditions, but the early stuff did ok. I usually quit cutting on it in June. My asparagus plants are all Martha Washington that I bought from the store, but my dad on the other side of town has a larger patch then I do and his was all transplanted from roadside ditches. Sometimes it can be hard to spot from a truck, especially early in the year, but I can see how the motorized bike would be perfect for hunting the ditches for asparagus. Good stuff indeed and I know I sure enjoy mine!