Lets ride san diego!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Nope, I'm not in charge of this ride.....I am suggesting that we do a group ride on the race track at Grange on October 20, 2012. Trying to recruit some San Diego talent to participate in an event that they will never forget...and you are invited.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=42284

See you all in the pits @ Grange.....be there or be L7

dnut brnot .wee. dnut

comprende?
I've got a van with a tow hitch. Maybe some of you guys wanna chip in, we'll get a trailer, toss the bikes in and go up in a group!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I've got a van with a tow hitch. Maybe some of you guys wanna chip in, we'll get a trailer, toss the bikes in and go up in a group!
So what's the tally for going to the races next week? Will I be the lone San Diegan once again? C'mon guys, you have know idea how much fun you're missing at these events until you get adventurous enough to actually attend one. This will be the last big one till next year......not too be missed!

If I didn't race, I'd go just to see all the wild and cool bikes people build......amazing stuff!

see you in the pits...
#3 scotto-

dnut

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
So what's the tally for going to the races next week? Will I be the lone San Diegan once again? C'mon guys, you have know idea how much fun you're missing at these events until you get adventurous enough to actually attend one. This will be the last big one till next year......not too be missed!

If I didn't race, I'd go just to see all the wild and cool bikes people build......amazing stuff!

see you in the pits...
#3 scotto-

dnut
Well I only count 2 so far.....Maxvision and myself and we'll be heading up there Friday. You're gonna miss out on the coolest motorized bike event yet, that's for sure ;)

.wee.