NEW TRACK SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing | SUN AUG 5th 2012

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
You did it again!!!Just like the Aug. 18th you changed it to Labor Day weekend Sept 1st, and now October 20th to Oct 27th. As the way it looks I wont attend any of your races, I'll stick to Baird's races, atleast he wont change the dates!!
Sorry, I really am but if you want to do the race without me you
can have it on October 20th
Would really like to have you there, we missed you at the June 2nd Grange race.

It is 3 months notice on the change.

Last edited:

bajaracer1

Jul 11, 2012
Encino ca.
hey Neil it doesn't look like i'm going to be racing in the Aug 5th race. my bike wont be ready. i might come and watch though. how many racers will there be?

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
he! he! he! hawhaw! could not resist that shot to my new forum friend. neal must be one lonely guy to ask me to be his friend. I would not ask me to be my friend! [all in fun neal's a good guy]

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
hey Neil it doesn't look like i'm going to be racing in the Aug 5th race. my bike wont be ready. i might come and watch though. how many racers will there be?
Come anyway as the hard core 4 stroke guys scotto and CCC will be there so
you will learn a lot and have a good time. :)

3 Joker Machine guys on their GC Honda 160 Felts
#60 Oldbiker of KW Machine Works on a 2 stroke felt
scotto
culvercityclassic and Ice Man?
easy rider? 11 hp Morini
My new gun toting friend dmb :D
and probably a few more to make up to 15

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Well, I'll be 5 or 6 thousand miles away supervising my own racing team and Briain's fastest CG125 Honda, but I shall raise a glass to you any way. Once I have raised the glass, I shall wait a while, and then raise another one. After several elevations, I shall glass the bottle and raise you all and you'll aallll be my bestest glass frenz ever.