West coast choppers build

GoldenMotor.com

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
Started on my chopper build a few days ago. Ran into problems fast 1st the rear wheel mounting the sprocket .not going to work with the rag joint mount. So time to make my own and i did sat down at pc drew up a hub adapter that would work with this size wheel and here is what i came up with.I MADE A FEW EXTRA AND MAY SALE A FEW SETS IF SOME ONE WANTS THEM. THEY ARE MADE SO YOU USE THE SPROCKET WITH THE KIT YOU WILL HAVE TO DRILL NEW HOLES IN THE SPROCKET WICH I WILL HAVE TEMPLATE FOR.

Attachments

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
Started on my chopper build a few days ago. Ran into problems fast 1st the rear wheel mounting the sprocket .not going to work with the rag joint mount. So time to make my own and i did sat down at pc drew up a hub adapter that would work with this size wheel and here is what i came up with.I MADE A FEW EXTRA AND MAY SALE A FEW SETS IF SOME ONE WANTS THEM. THEY ARE MADE SO YOU USE THE SPROCKET WITH THE KIT YOU WILL HAVE TO DRILL NEW HOLES IN THE SPROCKET WICH I WILL HAVE TEMPLATE FOR.
Hello friend, I liked the idea, will he give good stability? which is the plate thickness?
José Pinto

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
hello friend, i liked the idea, will he give good stability? Which is the plate thickness?
José pinto
the material used was 11ga hrpo or .120 or 1/8 steel what ever you want to call it.it clamps on good and tight dont think it will move at all i will post more pics of it when it is mounted on rim.

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
i'll buy one. How much?
not sure yet. I am thinking around 30.00 to 40.00 i have 3 extra sets now but i will not sell until i have tested it so it will be a while still working on my build i will let you know. Just dont want to sell you somthing untested so hang tight.