Extreme Free Ride Moped Mountain Bike

GoldenMotor.com

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Of course you know that's a pretty standard mc wheel, right Curtis?
They are all over the ebay... search for excel 21 wheel and a whole flock of 32 holers should come up. new & used.
He's running mc forks and swingarm, with hubs, brakes, and wheels. :)
...with a baby sized motor and pedals...
kind of a sprouted pitbike??? ...that u don't need to worry abt running out of gas on?? :)

The new dirtbikes are running 26" front wheels now.
I don't know of any street tread tires for the 26, but there should be some, because some of those bikes can be street licensed in some states... that still come under the DOT. DOT are the tire regulators.
21 street rib tires are not a prob... some other pattern might be a search!

Lotta stuff available if u want to switch over to mc running gear. :)

Fun stuff !
rc

heffebarnes

Dec 20, 2011
Clovis, CA
Thank you very much! It is a blast to build them. I would love to see that 18hp bike you are talking about! Could you send a pic or a link to it? Sounds awesome!

agk

Oct 2, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
Thank you very much! It is a blast to build them. I would love to see that 18hp bike you are talking about! Could you send a pic or a link to it? Sounds awesome!
Here's the 18hp 4-stroke we run on the track. It's a modified 6.5hp engine. The beach cruiser frame is heavily modified. This bike went 51mph on the straight away at the last race. Our speed calculator says it's capable of a 71mph top speed.

It's a really fun bike for the track. We've pushed the bicycle components to their limit and it's hard to keep the bike together. This bike is a fun way for us to test new products and test the limits of some of the parts we use to build motorized bicycles.

We want to build a full suspension race bike. Usually we only see 2-stroke bikes on this forum with full suspension. I love your 4-stroke and the way you built it so stout!