LA Riders

GoldenMotor.com

degaine_designs

Nov 29, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I'm right next to Culver City so that would work for me. I want to order my engine kit this coming week, but I'm still deciding which to go with and who to buy it from. Definitely going 4-stroke. So, like I said I'm not sure if I'd be able to make it... at least not riding legally.

- Z

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
I don't want to step on anyone's toes, or make assumptions, but I would like to propose that CCC suggests a starting and stopping place close to his pad, so that we can take him up on his generous offer of bbq and brewskis (byob, of course). I do not know the Culver City area very well so I would just be guessing at possible parks or whatever to meet at.

I do know how to look at a calendar though. For January, we have the weekends of 7th 8th, 14th 15th, or 21st 22nd. Maybe interested parties could post a preferred weekend and we could set up a date. I am just trying to get this rolling, I would love to do a group ride and I am up for whatever.

Gilbert

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here
good to see the juices flowing

i do not know why more potential riders have not chimed in but be that as it may
i do not have anything in mind as an organizer just let what happens happen
i do think a ride with several meet up places should draw a crowd but with so little response i really do not know what to think
grebes- venice or ccc pick a weekend in january and let's see what develops!!!

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

i can not get the response i had hoped for to plan an event / ride
maybe someone else will be more successful
thanks to all who did respond

maybe norms shorter notice rides will bring out the LOS ANGELES RIDERS

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
la riders

i hope you all -fast and slow -show up this weekend for the venice pier ride or explain???

so movers and shakers can get some ideas for future event/rides participants