Motorized Felt ElGuapo 'Rat Rod' Lowrider #4!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's the latest bike I've been working on for the past month... This one's for a local rider named Blake, & it's the 4th Felt ElGuapo Rat Rod Lowrider that I've built.

Every one of these bikes that I've built so far has gotten better & better, & this one's got all the best tricks!!

Here's some pix, I hope you guys like it.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That bike ROCKS...I stopped by one day to shoot the sh-t and was looking at this bike and was so impressed with what Norm did...it’s just a mind blower how much work he put into it. The detail and the parts are top of the line.

He is by far one of the best builders on this forum...wait till you see his other FELT...un-believable...I have to figure a way to get it...Trade Trade Trade

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
That bike ROCKS...I stopped by one day to shoot the sh-t and was looking at this bike and was so impressed with what Norm did...it’s just a mind blower how much work he put into it. The detail and the parts are top of the line.

He is by far one of the best builders on this forum...wait till you see his other FELT...un-believable...I have to figure a way to get it...Trade Trade Trade
I'm seriously considering that trade for your bike bro...
The bikes you've built have always inspired & challenged me to step it up & try harder!! ;)

Bring your boys & meet us for the 9/11 ride this Sunday!!! (^)

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi Venice Motor Bikes. I think you are one of the best motorized bicycle designers in America. Your finished product does not try to be a motorcycle, i.e. it does not have motorcycle fork, disc brake, wheel or tire, nor does it try to hide the engine to look like a regular pedal bicycle. It is in a class of its own. Thankyou for that. I imagine the design style reflects the location where you are from. I think many people from northern California could look at your bicycle and say that it came from the Los Angeles area. Maybe someone could look at one of Silverbear's bicycles and guess that it came from his location of America. At any rate your motorized bicycle has: stlye, character and beauty. That's not one of your dual rim rear wheels, I don't even remember how you did that, I see your gusset in the front mount tube off the frame and the bracket in the springer fork for the disc brake. Is that the regular good looking chrome springer fork that I see on many bicycles, or did you structurally make that one stronger? Thanks again. The build gives the illusion of clean and simple, I know that your attention to detail has its foundation from many years of on the job experience.

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a pic of Blake on his new Venice 'Rat Rod Lowrider'... (^)
I'm very pleased with how this newest one turned out; Every one I've built has had great improvements over the last! ;)

Last edited:

sentnl

Oct 13, 2014
Colorado
How tall is this Blake fella? if you know. I'm trying to figure out the rough scale of ape hanger length to his height.

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Hey, I found you on this link here
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/venice-low-rider-rat-rod.24333/

This post shows the real work behind this build, which is killa!

I would love to see even more technique, if you were willing to share and took pics....

Anyway, that is a super cool build that I will prolly copy from, heh heh. *envy*

Later

el
Here's a link to the 1st Biker Build Off where I built the very first one back in 2009... (i've built four of these bikes over the years).

This thread shows even more detail of how I built the 1st one. ;)

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=11941