bad week

GoldenMotor.com

stretchintha420

May 16, 2011
york ME
so i was riding my bike home from work last Saturday night and my taillight fell off. so i pull in to my driveway, just to see blues pulling in behind me. the chief of police gets out and starts yelling at me, he says you cant drive that thing at night with no lights. so i tell him it fell off, he dosent care and asks me for my license. i tried to tell him you diddint need a license, and long story short he gave me a ticket for driving after suspension.
so today i took my motor off the bike and it was a very sad occasion, but i want to paint the frame this winter anyway.
so long for now

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
Sorry things took a bad turn for you but it is bad business riding without lights. At least you're okay, in the town I live, a young guy last year was riding a motored bike at night without lights and was creamed by a car, he lived but spent a couple months in the hospital probably will never be able to ride a bike again.

decoherence

Aug 23, 2010
sebring,fl
almost 20 years ago we had a kid decapitated for driving a go kart @ night with out lights.

anyway even w/o a motor cops can ticket you for driving a bike @ night w/o lights.