Bike suggestions??

GoldenMotor.com

kassult

Oct 23, 2010
Wisconsin
I already have a kit all together and working, but the rear wheel on the bike I am using (a 24" mountain-style bike I bought for $15) just popped the tube and I lost almost half the bearings in the rear sprocket. I figure its not worth it to try and buy new parts since the bike is hardly worth that much, so I was looking for suggestions on a new bike to buy. I would like it to be under $100 dollars, mountain bike style, with the standard diameter tubing so I don't have to use the universal mounting plate since I didn't buy one. At the moment I'm just going around to the local goodwill's and similar stores trying to find another cheap 24" bike to just replace the rear tire. Please no judgement on the fact that I didn't invest in a good bike in the first place because at that time I didn't have much money and wasn't sure if I would actually ever get the engine to work. Now that it does I think I'm gonna buy a 4 stroke kit and really invest some money into it, but I would still like my 2 stroke one to work as well..... Thanks for the help!

1flyingfool

May 25, 2011
Yelm
I have 4 bikes and they are all differant,I have a Ironhorse,a magnum,a Giant, that one is fast,everything else is 26in,the Giant is 33 in. When I stand on the peadles, I look over everthing.My segestion is make sure it's at least 26 in,has front suspention, and the frame ends into the stand up post,not along side. Good Luck