Denver Area Ride V

GoldenMotor.com

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
my bike is down for a little bit.... not sure what happened yet but ive got some mean scars on my cylinder wall and duane dosent have parts for my f-50.....i dont think you guys want to have to ride through a smoke screen....

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
my bike is down for a little bit.... not sure what happened yet but ive got some mean scars on my cylinder wall and duane dosent have parts for my f-50.....i dont think you guys want to have to ride through a smoke screen....
That sucks. let us know how that turns out.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Just got back from Texas last night. It is hot and dry down there.
Frank did you ever get the cdi and mag from Will ?

George,

How was the Big state?

The CDI unit that Will received was faulty out the box. I literally just ordered a couple CDI's from Duane. As soon as they get here I'll take the MAG and CDI to you personally. Let me apologize for Him, he's a retard. :)

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
bike lost some weight.....woohoo free horsepower

and found a 1951 schwinn courier for a messenger bike project for dave...not motorized...we are talkin ny messnger bike ...single speed deep v 700c wheels road bike....doing it up hot rod stylee....

Last edited:

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I'm game and ready to ride. Any chance we can do the ride on Sunday? I just started a new job and Sundays are my only days off.
Stay posted, I will be posting a new date here soon, "so we can all cruise again hopefully" (10+). I don't know how other members spend their Sundays so I try to respect that and always plan for Saturdays. If it is a big cruise then that will more than likely be on a Saturday. I post ahead of time, so you'll have plenty of time to put in a request if you can. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

My friend Will is getting another bike soon, there is Van + Dave, myself, + you. So that would make 5 that I'm sure are game for a spontaneous Sunday cruise :) . Send me a PM with your phone number so we can attempt to set something up.
Frank

r.ly. r.ly.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
So what do you guys think about another ride here soon. Fall will be settling in soon and we may not have many warm weather chances. I'm ready to roll whenever and ready for some Smash Burger :). Let me know what you guys think about Saturday September 17th @ 11am.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It's penciled in. I'd like to put a few more miles on before the snow starts.
Let's see if we can make this a good turn out. Guys? Smash Burger and a beer sounds darn good. :)
Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Frank, Will, Tom, and George so far. . . :)

Where are the rest of you guys ? Van & Dave, Drewd, Kenny, Duane, Tom mention this to Ted. Who Else?

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
im in as long asim running lol....nothing major just lost ignition the other night...ill post up...biut at this point im in....duane is barely ever on the forum...call him....ill mention it to mdlee and his kid....he is supposed to be around next week sometime...

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Frank, Will, George, Van + Dave, Tom so far . . .

Someone needs to call Duane and get him out for this one. We need Ted and MdLee/ son ????

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
I'm going to be a no show. I'm working that day. Hopefully we'll have another ride before it gets too cold.

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
Since I can't ride Saturday with ya'll, I'm going to do a long ride from northern Colorado springs, down santa fe trail, gold camp road to cripple creek and probably cripple creek to woodland park to rampart range road down to Mount Herman road and back down santa fe trail by my house. Probably 125 mile+ ride. I have one who will be joining me and others are welcome. Frank, please forgive me if you feel I hijacked your thread and if so, I'll delete it.

Have fun next Saturday. I'll be with you in spirit.