Riverside Inland Empire SoCal rides

GoldenMotor.com

ducedave

Apr 17, 2011
Mentone Ca.
I ride in the 909 Mentone Redlands S.B. Loma linda Yucipa I haven't got a truck so local is good for me no MB pics I top out in the mid 30's or better MB is reliable and a good hill climer

briggsbiker

Nov 18, 2010
Riverside, CA
Yeah I have a couple of things I need to do to my bike too like new tires and a new bushings for my clutch, but just let me know and we'll plan something and get a group together. I saw a guy on a china girl the other day riding around in my area, I wonder if he knows about the forum.

superharry

Mar 10, 2012
Mira Loma, CA.
just found this thread! I just recently moved to Mira Loma! not far from corona at all. I'm up for a group ride, if you still have a get together or something. 15 & Limonite. AND briggsbiker, need a lil help with trans for my briggs, HELP! Thanx...

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
I'd be down for a ride in the IE I have a place I can crash at in Corona. You all just got to promise to come down to Beautiful San Diego for a ride also.

briggsbiker

Nov 18, 2010
Riverside, CA
just found this thread! I just recently moved to Mira Loma! not far from corona at all. I'm up for a group ride, if you still have a get together or something. 15 & Limonite. AND briggsbiker, need a lil help with trans for my briggs, HELP! Thanx...
Hi Superharry I tried replying to your message you sent me and it says that you are not accepting private messages or something but I would be glad to help you out!

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
One of you has to take the lead on this. One of you has to go do the scouting for routes. That's what I do in San Diego. Post it up here and on Craigslist and see who comes out. Then make it a monthly thing. I would love to have a I.E., O.C. L.A. S.D county meet up and ride. I think it would be a fun gig!!!

superharry

Mar 10, 2012
Mira Loma, CA.
Hey Peeps, I'm going out to Tom's Farm again this morning, who's up and ready to ride? Inland Empire riders where you at? Just checking things over for a trouble free day of cruizin'! LET'S RIDE!!!

superharry

Mar 10, 2012
Mira Loma, CA.
wish I knew that Jeff! lol the beach is much more "scenic" than the Farm... if ya know what I mean,wink wink! Have a sweet time. Hey, you doing the Venice ride on the 20th? I'll be there