Riding the Atomic BB to the store

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
BIKNUT

NICE VID & BUILD. I SEE WAL MART HAS "i-KAM" FOR SALE. SUNGLASS`S WITH 4 SETS OF LENSE`S AND A SMALL CAMERA IN THE MIDDLE. HAS 4 GB INTERNALL MEMOREY AND SD CARD SLOT FOR 4 GB MICRO SD CARD. IT MAKES VIDEO`S WITH SOUND. BEEN HOPING SOMEONE WOULD TEST ONE ON THEIR MAB !! IT IS ON THE TOP OF MY WISH LIST.

RON

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
BIKNUT

NICE VID & BUILD. I SEE WAL MART HAS "i-KAM" FOR SALE. SUNGLASS`S WITH 4 SETS OF LENSE`S AND A SMALL CAMERA IN THE MIDDLE. HAS 4 GB INTERNALL MEMOREY AND SD CARD SLOT FOR 4 GB MICRO SD CARD. IT MAKES VIDEO`S WITH SOUND. BEEN HOPING SOMEONE WOULD TEST ONE ON THEIR MAB !! IT IS ON THE TOP OF MY WISH LIST.

RON
I'm pretty happy with my GoPro HD

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Nice video from a different perspective. Bike runs nicely. I'm a little envious of you guys with vide cameras. Anything you'd recommend for a budget entry level camera? Can't afford to pay much, but if I knew what was ok and I saw one on sale used, then I'd know. There are so many out there it is intimidating to even think about. If you get that one, Ron, give a report or better yet, make a bike video. Fair, what is yours? You've made some great vids.
SB

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Nice video from a different perspective. Bike runs nicely. I'm a little envious of you guys with vide cameras. Anything you'd recommend for a budget entry level camera? Can't afford to pay much, but if I knew what was ok and I saw one on sale used, then I'd know. There are so many out there it is intimidating to even think about. If you get that one, Ron, give a report or better yet, make a bike video. Fair, what is yours? You've made some great vids.
SB
Thanks,

A Kodak Playsport Video Camera is over $100 less than a GoPro HD, and they look almost as good. That's probably what I would get if I couldn't get a GoPro HD.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
I'm just a little bit curious as to why you have a side view mirror mounted in the middle of your handle bars and pointed at the rider?

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
I think most digital cameras do very good video`s with good sound. Mine does, very good clear vids, and great sound when played on dvd player. Mine will make about 3 hrs of video on 1 2gb sd card. Pd $186. on line refurbished a few yrs ago. They have improved since then. It has a high power zoom, but never use it on the motor bike.

Window`s movie maker works good for the vids.

My camera is mounted on a full face helmet. Can see over the camera when riding, but also see the lcd so can see what is being "captured"! lol. When I talk the camera picks up the sound very well.

Should be able to buy a good camera for less than $100. imho. The i-kam sun glass`s solve the camera mount etc. The high dollar camera is overkill imo.

A lot can be leaned on line just reading the info when you click on an item.

ron

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I'm just a little bit curious as to why you have a side view mirror mounted in the middle of your handle bars and pointed at the rider?

The idea is that when the mirror is in the center it's easier for me to see how cool I look riding my motor bicycle. You got a problem with that? LOL

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
BIKNUT

Had it figured wrong. I thought you wanted to be a periphery visionary! See into the future, but off to the side on the Attomic BB. lol

Ron