EEEEPPPP!!!! No Rain - No Rain - No Rain - No Rain

* pulls the slick off his front wheel and puts on a rain tire *

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Re: San Diego's 4th MB ride...the 40-Mile Eliminator

Spotted a couple 2-smokes at our small shopping center in Squaremont, they may show up also....over 200 hits on the route map Maxvision....it's gonna be a good turnout I'm thinkin' .wee.dnutbrnotdance1

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,

Im going to go to check out the start but, can't get a hold of the right crank arms in time. Stupid old lady messed up my ride plans. See you guys Saturday morning!

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA

Hopefully, if it decides to rain, it will later in the day. Maybe just scattered showers. Otherwise, we'll just turn it into a drunken biker fest...

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

Hopefully, if it decides to rain, it will later in the day. Maybe just scattered showers. Otherwise, we'll just turn it into a drunken biker fest...
And then.....go to the strip club! dance1

But it's not gonna rain...... at best a scattered drizzle. It never rains in southern california....sing it. Anti-rain dancedance1dance1dance1

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca

Not sure about this weather thing so looking to see if someone can give me the out-look on the conditions in San Diego. Los Angeles looks bad but no rain.

Just don't want to make the 125 mile drive if its raining in the a.m. on Saturday.

Someone local can text me with updates: 310 418-5214

Thanks... ccc

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego

Not sure about this weather thing so looking to see if someone can give me the out-look on the conditions in San Diego. Los Angeles looks bad but no rain.

Just don't want to make the 125 mile drive if its raining in the a.m. on Saturday.

Someone local can text me with updates: 310 418-5214

Thanks... ccc
Hey ccc, do a goggle search on Weather Underground, once you find the site, type in ZIP Code 92107 (Ocean Beach). From there, you can see the the hourly forecast and the minute by minute actual - which is only a couple of minutes behind the current time. The rain is forecast to begin at 7am, so check the site at, say 7:30 a.m. and see how accurate the forecast turned out!

Several of us are going, rain or shine; come on down and we all can shoot the bull if it's pouring down! Ha!

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,

And then.....go to the strip club! dance1

But it's not gonna rain...... at best a scattered drizzle. It never rains in southern california....sing it. Anti-rain dancedance1dance1dance1
STRP CLUB!!!! I like the way your thinking scotto- very positive..duh.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

Hey ccc, do a goggle search on Weather Underground, once you find the site, type in ZIP Code 92107 (Ocean Beach). From there, you can see the the hourly forecast and the minute by minute actual - which is only a couple of minutes behind the current time. The rain is forecast to begin at 7am, so check the site at, say 7:30 a.m. and see how accurate the forecast turned out!

Several of us are going, rain or shine; come on down and we all can shoot the bull if it's pouring down! Ha!
Or check this link:
Hourly Weather Forecast for San Diego, CA - weather.com

Come on down, we're gonna ridednut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

2am and all is well....no sign of rain and the forecast is changing in favor of the ride......let's ride!.wee.

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego

Event canceled due to rain....sorry guys...we'll schedule a new one soon.
The "Ride" part of the event might be cancelled; BUT, I'm going down there even if I have to bring my own coffee and doughnuts! See ya'll there!

Maxvision, looking forward to a "Rain Date" from you! As the Harley guys say, "keep the rubber side down!"

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA

I went down anyway just in case anyone showed up. Was raining when I arrived but stopped soon after. Nothing but light drizzles since. However, roads stayed wet. Went for a short ride, face and back full of water. 3 blocks was enough for me.

Next weekend is to close to Thanksgiving. We'll shoot for the middle of December, rain Gods allowing.

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego

I went down anyway just in case anyone showed up. Was raining when I arrived but stopped soon after. Nothing but light drizzles since. However, roads stayed wet. Went for a short ride, face and back full of water. 3 blocks was enough for me.

Next weekend is to close to Thanksgiving. We'll shoot for the middle of December, rain Gods allowing.
Maxvision, I got there about a quarter past ten and talked with the guys in the Motorcycle shop. They said I missed you by about 5 minutes! Drats! Drove the streets a couple of times, looking in all the "liquid refreshment" establishments, but didn't see any motorized bikes out front.

While at the MC shop, I saw this sweeeeeeet board tracker, listed for less than I've got in my motor and accessories! The guys said it is yours, on consignment sale. It should "fly" outa' there! NICE! dance1

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA

Sorry to have missed you Tony, we were having breakfast I think when you got there. Probably would have been better if you had come to breakfast with me. Some guy came to our table to start some sh_t with me cause I sent his girlfriend a kiss....she was hot! Couldn't help it, she kept looking at me. GAWD I love OB!!!

Thanks for compliments on the bike I have for sale. Hopefully it will sell one of these days. So many bikes down here selling for $200 on craigslist it's gonna be tough to get the money we're asking for.