GIANT BICYCLE SHOW SUNDAY NOV 14th (DUDLEY MA near Thompson CT)

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Wow! Wish I could be there! I would be lost in that all day!

I kinda liked the tank on that one Huffy they showed twice. I could only see the front side of the bike though.

Brig us back some pictures!

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
WOW, why can't we have something like this closer to Washington, D.C.

I'm drooling now, where's my hanker-chief!

Please take pictures anyone that attends this show & share them here with those of us not able to attend.

Thanks for sharing this event with the forum Dan.

Peace Crazy Horse.brnot.shft.dance1

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Come on up GH and CH! Stay at the house. Carol can cook! Loves to bake God bless her. LOL, more like "Thank you God!"

Was at this one or another a few yrs back. Guy was selling a tandem from like 1800 some thing for $100! No kidding. The rear handle bars turned with the front. I wanted to motorize it and put a clothed "Inflatable" friend on the back and ride around Halloween. A few folks from here went and a buddy who shal remain nameless talked me out of it. Would been funny. Turning corners and "she" is also steering. Would have been so, so wrong to defile that grand old bike like that but still wish I did, snork

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
LOL I was thinking about that dual steering tandem. Two folks working the helm the potential quibbling. That could be a lot of fun!!! Would be a fun interesting experience. Especially if'n things got amped up with a motor. That I would love to see!;) I am pinching all my penny's right now. Got a new build on the horizon. Gonna be about spring when it gets its maiden voyage.

That's gonna be a sweet show.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Lookin' forward to seeing it Goat. Been trying to figure out what you were up to with the research you have been up to. Bet it's gonna be cool.

Was thinking a tandem where the rear position is where it is steered from. Just to goof on, onlookers. Never thought about the bad, bad things that could happen with 2 folks at the helm. lol, Imagine explaining that in the ER.

Meant to write you, I sent that email to the Bud lite people. I told em "me an' GoatHearder..." LOL!!!! Just think about seeing that email where one of the folks have a name like that. I waited until Thursday (last) to send it so it would not be seen until Friday. Folks who work in office settings are in better moods looking forward to the week-end. Is how I schedule job interviews too. Crazy but works.