Thought you guys would like this tricycle!

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
Found a tricycle at tractors supply. I stripped it down and painted it pink.New seat cover, Dice valve caps,mega phone, and basket and strimmers. We need to get her custom stickers made.My little girl turns 4 in Feb. I think she's gonna love it. If you see her ...Don't tell her about it. LOL!!!

Attachments

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
build her one Bill. The trike was only $49.00 at tractor supply. Mega phone $10 ebay, basket and streamers $10 wally world, dice ebay $6.00 Seat cover I found online $10.00 ( i can get you the website if you need it) I thought about building a couple and put them on ebay.......for maybe $149.00 or something.

'letric vroom whats that an electric motor?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Awesome Toker. Fits her perfect.

Her lil face looks so intent. Too cute.

I opened this thread before going to work today. Every morning there is a lil one waiting for the school bus with who I assume is GrandMa. Is the North end of Hartford (bit of a rough area) and this kid always amazes me. No other kids around and she just having a grand 'ol time. Today it was pouring down rain and she was jumping in a puddle and laughing with every splash. Made me think of that picture.

I vote a mini Morini frame mounted! (She would own every other kid's trike in a week from racing)

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
Thanks Dan! Yea, the "little ones" make it all worth it! That kid you were talking about is probably shown a lot of love from grandma.It just kills me to see the way some people treat there kids.I'll never understand it! I treat my two dogs better than some treat there kids.Anyways, I'm starting to "rant" here.Piss'es me off.LOL! Thanks again Dan.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
AWWWW!!!! Happy lil grin and almost took out the dawg. LOL

Thanks Toker. Made a great day even better.