Need for custom motor mount for a * Nirve B1 *

GoldenMotor.com

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hey all y'alls,
After debating on my previous post of the Polaris IQ Cruiser I decided......no.....I'd rather splurge a tad and get a well known bike....a Nirve.....what I was wondering is though....will it accept a stock motor mounting apparatus or am I going to have to purchase an after market kit ?...The Nirve itself is kinda pricey and I'm just trying to keep my expenses down . ...any feedback is much obliged y'alls and I appreciate everyone here......

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

Attachments

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
It looks like the stock mounts on the engine kits will fit almost perfect on that bike.
Thanks Cabin.....appreciate the response and I was thinking the same ....I've an all silver kit which will look cool on that....I think cutting slots in the plate thingie right under the top bar to allow the tank brackets to be installed without having to remove the entire plate and will look cool.....always open to suggestions....

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

jbones9869

Nov 24, 2009
Chicago
I like the b1 frame but I'm afraid to buy it because I haven't seen photos of a build on it. I e-mailed the nirve company about the frame height and they replied with this...

"Thanks for your interest in Nirve. The B1 is an 18” frame. That is the measurement from the center of the bottom bracket to the center of the seatpost clamp."

I heard in an earlier post that the engine takes up about an 11" by 11" area within the frame.

It is the lower top-bar on the b1 that I assume may cause some problems, but it is also the reason i want to use this frame, it gives the bike a boardtrack look!

Has anyone actually motorized a b1?

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
Thanks Cabin.....appreciate the response and I was thinking the same ....I've an all silver kit which will look cool on that....I think cutting slots in the plate thingie right under the top bar to allow the tank brackets to be installed without having to remove the entire plate and will look cool.....always open to suggestions....

Thanks,
Salty.shft.
flip the lower removable tank brackets upside down on top tube and rivet them on then bolt tank to mount