Seeking western Washjngton riders.

GoldenMotor.com

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
I live a few miles down the slab in Shoreline and I'm up for ridin' lots o' the time! huckerSteve and I get rides going now and again. Also would be interested in starting a monthly club mtg in the greater Seattle area.

Last edited:

Ari Kohain

Sep 16, 2009
Everett,Washington
I live a few miles down the slab in Shoreline and I'm up for ridin' lots o' the time! huckerSteve and I get rides going now and again. Also would be interested in starting a monthly club mtg in the greater Seattle area.
This sounds great to me. I've been looking for other riders and Shoreline isn't very far from here.

dakkky

Sep 23, 2009
Seattle, WA
Hey! I live in South Seattle. I was thinking about making a thread on this as well... =)
I would love to ride! I jussttt recently got a brand new 66cc bike. Just added a shaved head and a booster as well... Going to see how that works out.

I would also love to know if there are any clubs or meets in Seattle. If anyone has any information, please share, it would be greatly appreciated. Even better, are there any known shops that specifically sell or have good information on motor bicycles?

Hopefully we'll all ride soon. If you live in Seattle or want to ride, PM me!.bf.

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
I am usually up for a ride as well but you know the weather around here, especially now. I am definitely a fair weather rider. Pablo and I have kicked around doing a MB rally next summer in the greater Seattle area. Any suggestions on where might be good place and we will check into it. We were thinking Marymoor Park in Redmond. Great facility for events and they even have a velodrome but I doubt they would let us use it.

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
Hello, just wanted to bring to your attention CRU, Charity Riders United. A group I have started up, that is slowly growing worldwide. My goal is to unite motorbike riders, organize, and raise some money for charities, all while having fun, and slowly building a solid reputation for MBers everywhere, possibly putting us back on the favored side of the law. Check it out if you like, if there's a chapter in your city, you're welcome to join, if not, you're welcome to become CRU Leader of your city, and begin your own chapter! Have a look at my website, and please message me if you're interested! Thanks guys, take care.
CRU - Charity Riders United - Home