A thought

GoldenMotor.com

trackfodder

Sep 8, 2008
All the motorbbikes I have built have been based on bike frames and the footrests are WAY high compared to cycles. I think I still have a Moto Beta frame upstairs It might be a good mount for my 100cc Guazzoni GoKart engine. It is 8-1/2 HP and supposed to turn 15,000. It has a centrifugal clutch. I could rig a sliding center double pulley with a rocking foot peddle to change the ratio. The Cerianni fork that was on it is now on my 6-1/2 HP bike with a 3-speed Sturmey Archer hub tranny for a jackshaft. I need it on that one because it has a huge disk brake and at about 55 tops it NEEDS it. I would hate to cannibalize it. Maybe I can put a 30's Indian type leaf spring fork on it and find another skinny (2.75) front wheel with a disk..shft.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Sounds good, like to see what you come up with. I like the idea of the sliding center pulley.................Curt

Tinkerbot

Sep 6, 2015
Sarasota
I had a similar idea, but thought about mounting the double pulley on a jockey shift.
curious to know how it works out...

Tinkerbot

Sep 6, 2015
Sarasota
Oh yes, I found this thread a couple months ago, and have studied it thoroughly.
It's a really elegant design...