HILLCO SUPER CRUISE XII Garden Grove

GoldenMotor.com

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Hillco's annual super cruise is today from 9:00 to 1:00 and features anything on wheels. I'm riding to the event with Ray, Dan, Shawn, Greg and Gilbert. It's just about 5 miles from my house but Gilbert is riding all the way from his house in L.A. Hope to see more motor bikes there and I will post photos after the event.

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
We're almost ready to go. John from Banzai Machine showed up and went with us.

We got to park right up front.

A lot of unusual vehicles were displayed. And Gilbert made it after having some belt issues on the way from L.A.

It was a great show and I'm sure we'll do it again next year.

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Was great to meet everyone, and finally see Gilbert. Dennis also made it out (dmb)
We gotta plan other one soon.

Neil, you missed this one.

Ray

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
It was a very cool show. Had to be around 300 cars. I especially liked the rusted ratty junkers that drove to the show. One of the bucket rides in Dale's pictures had no seats, just a plywood floor, exposed tranny with a u-joint spinning next to your leg, and an old 2x8 leaning against the back wall for a backrest. It looked crazy to drive.

It was also really nice to see some like minded motorized bicyclists, had fun talking to Ray, Bill, Dennis, and the gang. I had a very long ride for me (almost 80 miles), my motor was blowing some oil and it was getting on my secondary belt, so I had trouble getting up to speed from a red light, due to belt slipping, but the bike and I made it back home, so I count that as a victory.

Thanks Ray for letting us know about this event in the Whizzer section.

Gilbert

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
neil and baird missing the same event... mmm, their were no 2 strokers to stink up the air just nice clean 4 strokers making that wonderful thump thump sound. and some guy who was trying his best to throw a rod out the side of his V-12 lambo. sorry to those who missed it. dennis

Last edited: